1995-1999 GMC Yukon, Aerowing, Smoke
GT Styling’s Aerowing rear window deflectors can help you see where you’ve been–and what’s sneaking up behind you. They have what GTS calls “power vents” that force air down your rear window, preventing dust and road grunge from building up and blocking your view. Other important features include GTS’s proprietary dark smoke Composilite material for good looks and durability, “No holes to drill” installation, and the ability to be painted to match your vehicle’s color.
- Made In the USA
- Durable impact modified acrylic with added UV protection
- 3D Molded rigid design, not a film
- Image is for illustrative purposes only
- Includes installation instructions and mounting hardware
|Dimensions||30 × 8 × 8 in|
|GMC||Yukon||1995||Cargo Door Model Only|
|GMC||Yukon||1995||w/out brake light|
|GMC||Yukon||1996||Cargo Door Model Only|
|GMC||Yukon||1996||w/out brake light|
|GMC||Yukon||1997||Cargo Door Model Only|
|GMC||Yukon||1997||w/out brake light|
|GMC||Yukon||1998||Cargo Door Model Only|
|GMC||Yukon||1998||w/out brake light|
|GMC||Yukon||1999||Cargo Door Model Only|
|GMC||Yukon||1999||w/out brake light|
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.:
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased from this website can be returned to us directly. If you purchased our product from an authorized reseller please contact them regarding their return policy.
- GT Styling does not accept returns or exchanges for washed, worn or altered apparel. Returns must be sent back with original packaging and tags in place in new condition.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Installed, damaged, used or broken merchandise is not eligible for return. If your item was damaged during shipment please contact us for assistance.
- E-Mail for return authorization at: email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS